Lihat profil user http://batriders.frbb.net
papaaulia

Male Jumlah posting : 56
Lokasi/Alamat : jakarta
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : pegawai
Pekerjaan/Hobi : olahraga, browsing
Registration date : 04.08.06

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Fri 31 Aug - 15:59

allow me to intorduce my self dude!!! my name is Faisalrm a.k.a papaaulia, my membership number in this independent community is 103...as my big brother mangsule said...."want to know further about me?"....come join bro....finally we made it bro...i hope this forum will be develop like the other previous forums...we are open for every kinda topics...bike, live, and of corse my favorit topic....FOOD...he..he...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
ArulBats056

Male Jumlah posting : 6
Lokasi/Alamat : Jl.Raya serang km 14 Tangerang
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : Hobiees/70236942/085214954936
Pekerjaan/Hobi : Karyawan / Adventure
Registration date : 02.09.07

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Sun 2 Sep - 17:31

Hallo to My name is arul
from palembang
Still in to Tangerang
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
papaaulia

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Mon 3 Sep - 16:51

hello arul....we meet again ha..!!! come on bro....is that the only thing u got...give us your best shoot bro....so u mean u are palembangneese but now u stay in tangerang....
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
zbie
Admin

Male Jumlah posting : 231
Lokasi/Alamat : Islamic-Pasar Kemis
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : Accounting
Pekerjaan/Hobi : Mongtor & Wit-witan
Registration date : 27.07.06

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Mon 3 Sep - 19:23

hello big brothers (meants big sto****)...nice to fill in this forum.
may I introduce my self????
my name is dadi, use to call zbie. just married with one cute boy. I don't have million of words to says, only have saying that I'm just an ordinary people, don't have anything to be proud in front of our GOD.
Just enough for introducing my self. Keeps safety on riding and always polite to others riders.... see yaaa....

dimas579

Male Jumlah posting : 66
Lokasi/Alamat : Perumnas I Tangerang
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : Share Pengalaman/0215910883/02168842994
Pekerjaan/Hobi : Karyawan
Registration date : 20.03.07

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Tue 4 Sep - 11:00

hi all, my name is mulyadi but as a freind u may call me dimas, coz that's my stage name , xi xi xi xi i want to say Thanks, to all batriders forum crew n member , for their contribution, that's all folks n keep safe ride bro go...batriders....tongue
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.friendster.com/dimas579
papaaulia

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Tue 4 Sep - 12:52

thanks for all of the participation form all bros.....what the topic for today...dont be hasitate...we are not restraint any kind of topic....to bro dadi...dont say like that....same as we do...we are also the follower of god...we sometimes have a lame-duck of attitude...Smile to bro dimas...stage name ha..!!! when u gonna show up on the stage...???let us know the schedule bro....he..he...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
zbie
Admin

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Tue 4 Sep - 20:01

wakakakak.... that was not only a stage name. I have ever looking for mr. dimas in his home, then no body know mr. dimas.... that was confusing me before.
Now I know...when & where this name could be mentioned.....(top secret....pppppffft)

Ronggolawe

Male Jumlah posting : 344
Lokasi/Alamat : Jakarta - Bandung- Aceh Singkil - Lhokngah
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : denger is my job
Pekerjaan/Hobi : Ngacak-ngacak komputer
Registration date : 25.07.06

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Tue 4 Sep - 21:23

ups I don't like introduce my self, but I must try for every bady who I'am in here and who are you here, hihihihihih judt kiding, but i hope you can give contribution positive for this forum. hehehehehe.

bye...bye...... racer with fireblade and new fighter tiger.

Ok Dimas if you like, I give you only Rp. 400,000. for velg and tyre. but you must build disc and change gear place going to workshop.

Gunakan Helm yang baik demi keselamatan anda
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.cianjurtiger.goodforum.net
zbie
Admin

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Wed 5 Sep - 13:42

I'm hearing..................*"bancakan" detected*

papaaulia

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Thu 6 Sep - 13:03

Babeh wrote:
ups I don't like introduce my self, but I must try for every bady who I'am in here and who are you here, hihihihihih judt kiding, but i hope you can give contribution positive for this forum. hehehehehe.

bye...bye...... racer with fireblade and new fighter tiger.

Ok Dimas if you like, I give you only Rp. 400,000. for velg and tyre. but you must build disc and change gear place going to workshop.

come on beh.....dont be shy...give us more....i know u have alot of story..maybe u can tell us about your precious experience...everything..!!! heyyyy...why u gave brother dimas a cheaper price than u offered me yesterday....he..he...lucky you all my brother....u all able to do this...do that...add this...add that...to yours motorcycle....hix..hix...take a look my bike...there is nothing i have added on it....!!! everything is still the same as when i bought that bike....Crying or Very sad
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
papaaulia

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Thu 6 Sep - 14:11

Dear brothers...i have a problem with my bike guys, maybe there is someone can help me to solve the problem....here it is the story: on sunday i was ride my bike for a quite long time, the route was from depok-ps rebo-cilangkap-lenteng agung and back home to depok. During the journey there was nothing happened to my bike, everything goes fine. On my way back home i come by to the AHASS HTML's workshop for tuning up my bike, on the workshop i don't have to wait for a long time to watch my bike tuned, frankly the machine was extremely hot...after the tuned process get done i just got home right away and still there was nothing happened with my bike and also the same when i use it on monday to the office. But something was happend on my way back home from the office that day...my bike was suddenly off....!!! i have no idea what kinda thing happend....luckly the road was not to crowded that night, so i can easely pull over my bike to the side of the road...then i started to try turn on back my bike, i was able to back on for a short time trying. the next morning i come back to the workshop to complaining about my bike, they said it was cause by the lack of compression, but before that they said it was cause by the over heat....but i think their explaination was not clear and satisfy enough for me, i need an exactly answer....is there anybody can explain to me....please....!!!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
papaaulia

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Fri 7 Sep - 8:49

zbie wrote:
wakakakak.... that was not only a stage name. I have ever looking for mr. dimas in his home, then no body know mr. dimas.... that was confusing me before.
Now I know...when & where this name could be mentioned.....(top secret....pppppffft)
thats not the real stage name i guess....the stage name should be notorious...every body know u....hey bro u haven't finish yet to tell us about the story..so finally u found dimas or not...or else.....
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
indie_cutecat

Female Jumlah posting : 52
Lokasi/Alamat : ottista no36
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : karyawan-085659878907/nyari teman hidup
Pekerjaan/Hobi : travelling
Registration date : 15.08.06

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Thu 13 Sep - 12:17

good dayzz all bro......new place..new friends..new condition, but i hate thizz.........i dont like the place..the weathers..the condition.......i'm so give up with my life...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.batriders.frbb.net
papaaulia

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Fri 14 Sep - 10:48

indie_cutecat wrote:
good dayzz all bro......new place..new friends..new condition, but i hate thizz.........i dont like the place..the weathers..the condition.......i'm so give up with my life...
nice 2 c u again sis...sunny where have u been..??? ooo... so u're become a fresh girl again on the new spot ha.....!!! is it still on the same company, branch i mean..or its a new company..??? dont get fed up with your life sis....everything needs time and other sacrifice to let u comfort and follow the stream on the new place...i hope u can put yourself attitude on the new place with a smooth manner sis...so do u still spend your life in mbogor or u already bring it all to the new hamlet sis..???flower
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
indie_cutecat

Female Jumlah posting : 52
Lokasi/Alamat : ottista no36
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : karyawan-085659878907/nyari teman hidup
Pekerjaan/Hobi : travelling
Registration date : 15.08.06

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Sat 15 Sep - 10:07

[size=12]Wish that still have faith in my mind to survive...??? Same company......but it's hard for me breathe...the situation and condition..its hard to believe...i love my job but cat ..Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad i hate thizzz one.....affraid [/size]
papaaulia wrote:
indie_cutecat wrote:
nice 2 c u again sis...sunny where have u been..??? ooo... so u're become a fresh girl again on the new spot ha.....!!! is it still on the same company, branch i mean..or its a new company..??? dont get fed up with your life sis....everything needs time and other sacrifice to let u comfort and follow the stream on the new place...i hope u can put yourself attitude on the new place with a smooth manner sis...so do u still spend your life in mbogor or u already bring it all to the new hamlet sis..???flower
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.batriders.frbb.net
papaaulia

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Mon 17 Sep - 12:00

[quote]Wish that still have faith in my mind to survive...??? Same company......but it's hard for me breathe...the situation and condition..its hard to believe...i love my job but cat ..Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad i hate thizzz one.....affraid [/quote]

maybe its all happend because u haven't found yet the mood of the people, the condition and situation....everything got their own moods girl.....!!! that is something that we do not need to urgue or concern a lot, its become an usual cicumstances for every kinda new thing we feel and we take. take it easy sis...just do...don't thing a lot.....i have experienced this kind of situation when my wife move to the branch office, like u do....she always complaining avery day about the place, situation and the people....but thats all will goes by the time we pass.....that job world, u can't force your own rule......get your self up girl:king:
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
wayan1609

Male Jumlah posting : 1
Lokasi/Alamat : Germany
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : 0511/649537
Pekerjaan/Hobi : Touring with motorcycle
Registration date : 29.09.07

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Sat 29 Sep - 21:36

Selamat sore,

i`m lucky to find this forum. I come from germany and stay every year a few weeks in Ubud/Bali. I love touring with a motorcycle and want to own one. Therefore i need some support.
I want to buy a Yamaha Scorpio or a honda Tiger or a Suzuki Thunder 250 - maybe a Yamaha I-Vixion. The most important for me is the possibility to store my luggage. I would prefer to fix a Top-Case and two side-boxes (Givi) Is ist possible to buy a rack-system especially built from givi or another company for a Tiger, Scorpio, Thunder, I-Vixion?
In the gallery i saw lots of photos of motorbikes with racks, top-cases and rear-panniers. Are the racks custom-made or from a special dealer? Where can i buy the racks?
For me it is no problem to bring the Top-case/panniers from germany to Bali, but the rack is not available for Indonesian Motorbikes in germany.
I ride with my wife and she is used to a very comfortable seat on my Motobike in germany.
Which is the most comfortable bike? We are both tall (190 cm and 175 cm) T
There are different models of Tiger with different maximum power. (16,8 Crying or Very sad - 18,7 Cool ps) Can someone tell me something about the model history?
Thanks and have a safe ride,
terima kasih
Wayan
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.villas-bali.de
ramdhan_utenkcool

Male Jumlah posting : 8
Lokasi/Alamat : Cikarang - Bekasi
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : Nambah temen / 081572023763
Pekerjaan/Hobi : Karyawan / Kuliner
Registration date : 03.10.07

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Wed 3 Oct - 8:07

Allow Bros may I introduce my self. my name is Ramdhan, all of my friends call me Utenk. Nice to join with you.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user http://www.tbroc.wordpress.com
papaaulia

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Wed 3 Oct - 9:10

wayan1609 wrote:
Selamat sore,

i`m lucky to find this forum. I come from germany and stay every year a few weeks in Ubud/Bali. I love touring with a motorcycle and want to own one. Therefore i need some support.
I want to buy a Yamaha Scorpio or a honda Tiger or a Suzuki Thunder 250 - maybe a Yamaha I-Vixion. The most important for me is the possibility to store my luggage. I would prefer to fix a Top-Case and two side-boxes (Givi) Is ist possible to buy a rack-system especially built from givi or another company for a Tiger, Scorpio, Thunder, I-Vixion?
In the gallery i saw lots of photos of motorbikes with racks, top-cases and rear-panniers. Are the racks custom-made or from a special dealer? Where can i buy the racks?
For me it is no problem to bring the Top-case/panniers from germany to Bali, but the rack is not available for Indonesian Motorbikes in germany.
I ride with my wife and she is used to a very comfortable seat on my Motobike in germany.
Which is the most comfortable bike? We are both tall (190 cm and 175 cm) T
There are different models of Tiger with different maximum power. (16,8 Crying or Very sad - 18,7 Cool ps) Can someone tell me something about the model history?
Thanks and have a safe ride,
terima kasih
Wayan

hello wayan...
nice 2 know u 2 bro.....first of all please allow me to introduce my self, my name is faisalrm a.k.a papaaulia my membership number is 103...its a pleasure for us if u tell us about where u get the information about this website...

lets we cut to the point bro....u mean u are asking our opinion about kinda bike do u want to get??? for me its not a big deal about what kind of bike's brand do u want to choose as long as its can comfort u and the performa also fit with your desire....especially for such a tall guy like u bro...about the boxes....i think its givi can be applied to all kind of bike, the differences maybe only on the bracket maybe u called this rack, right......coz if u use tiger..there is two kind of bracket, for non tiger revo and for tiger revo...for the model's history i think i have to ask the master..

thank u for visiting us in this thread bro...don't be hasitate to keep on post in this thread...and for the above answer, i am sorry if my answer didn't satisfy you...i do my best bro.....

---===Ride Safely===---
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
B6129EBJ_BALI

Male Jumlah posting : 5
Lokasi/Alamat : Jl Karang TEnget No 9, Kuta, BALI
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : Mengepakkan SAYAP THE BATS ampe keluar JAWA, coz ane di BALI BRO, 0361-7899860,08179710640
Pekerjaan/Hobi : IT/Networking Controller
Registration date : 04.10.07

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Thu 4 Oct - 15:43

PUNTEN........................

Kok pada bahas iNggris Yach??Nu Bahasa Sunda Boleh TE???
Abdi teh EDDO
Asli sich JAKARTA, tapi gawena di BALI
Tau BATS???DAri Bro2 and Sesepuh BATS yang waktu itu main ke bali ( Mang Sule, Papaaulia, BABEH Dll )
itu aja kali yach, semoga ada BATS BALI nantinya, he...2x
HAYO......BATS ada yang mau TOURING ke BALI Gak??????
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
mangsule
Admin

Male Jumlah posting : 559
Lokasi/Alamat : Parung panjang bogor
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : Parung panjang bogor
Pekerjaan/Hobi : Parung panjang bogor
Registration date : 24.07.06

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Thu 4 Oct - 15:52

B6129EBJ_BALI wrote:

Abdi teh EDDO
Tau BATS???DAri Bro2 and Sesepuh BATS yang waktu itu main ke bali ( Mang Sule, Papaaulia, BABEH Dll )

Halow juga om Edo.... silahkan share.... baik informasi maupun photo-photo kegiatan disana !
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
B6129EBJ_BALI

Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : Mengepakkan SAYAP THE BATS ampe keluar JAWA, coz ane di BALI BRO, 0361-7899860,08179710640

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Thu 4 Oct - 15:55

Aa PAPAAULIA, bade ka masang AVATAR kumaha ya?????
Btw masih asing nich m tampilan FORUM BATS, tapi Gpp, lama2 juga kebiasa kok, Btw selain ane ada yang lain lagi Gak yang dari BALI??????????????

HAyo,,,,,,ada yang mau gabung di KALONG MADE BALI Gak???
HE.....2x

(Mm....apa ane BATS BALI 1st yach *lirik.....lirik.... kok PD yach, BABEH, Mang SUle MAAP)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
B6129EBJ_BALI

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Thu 4 Oct - 15:58

mangsule wrote:
B6129EBJ_BALI wrote:

Abdi teh EDDO

Halow juga om Edo.... silahkan share.... baik informasi maupun photo-photo kegiatan disana !

Yyuuuuuukkk.... Baru di kirim, eh Mang Sule OL juga Toh, Mau Share apa yach???? yang jelas Sich Share biar ada BATS di BALI gimana caranya yach???? gak perlu ganti nama kan, he...2x, klo di bali kan juga bisa BATRIDERS ( BALI TIGER RIDERS ), Tul gak KAng??? HE...2x

Kang, Persyaratan di BATS untuk dapet Member Number kumaha yach???
gak harus kumpul di BANTEN kan??? kek...2x, jauh Bo...

See U KAng
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
yusak b

Male Jumlah posting : 2
Lokasi/Alamat : melati mas serpong
Motivasi Bergabung / No Telp/Hp : biar tambah pinter, 08158880875
Pekerjaan/Hobi : karyawan swasta
Registration date : 13.09.07

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   Tue 9 Oct - 9:13

Halo...
salam kenal mang sule dan semuanya dari saya yusak member baru, baru punya tigi lagi n join disini mudah-mudahan bisa nambah banyak teman dan pengetahuan n yang paling penting bisa touring bareng...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Lihat profil user
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Hai all   

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Hai all
Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 2Pilih halaman : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
 :: BATRIDERS in ENGLISH :: INTRODUCE YOUR SELF BRO !-
Navigasi: